BIO-FLASH Autoimmunity Analyzer
It delivers enhanced workflow efficiencies, market leading ease-of-use and improved assay performance compared with existing enzyme-based systems. With on-board reagents and stored calibration curves, BIO-FLASH makes even the most specialized autoimmune tests efficient to perform.
Advance to a new level of performance with BIO-FLASH®
– Full-menu, random-access processing eliminates batching
– On-board reagents and calibration curves make even the most specialized autoimmune tests efficient to perform
– Achieves excellent throughput with up to 450 results in a single shift
– Provides results in as little as 30 minutes
-Offers precise quantification and a broad dynamic range using chemiluminescent technology
A progressive solution to common problems
– Eliminates isotype batching and reagent waste. Stable on-board reagents allow for samples to be run as they arrive.
– Improves turn-around time. Simultaneous random-access processing of all isotypes and assays on a single sample. Delivers results, including STAT orders, in as little as 30 minutes. BIO-FLASH® can generate up to 450 results in a single shift.
– Helps reduce test send outs. Makes even the most specialized assays efficient to perform with stable calibration curves.
– Frees up floor space. Small benchtop analyzer achieves excellent throughput.
Advanced automation delivers simplicity and efficiency
– Stores up to 20 reagent packs with on-board refrigeration.
– Monitors reagent use and reports inventory.
– Dedicated reagent probe.
– Primary samples placed directly onto the rack and scanned by internal barcode reader.
– Samples processed in random access with continuous load capability.
– STAT orders can be run at any time.
– Dedicated Sample probe.
– Master calibration curve uploaded through the reagent pack barcode.
– Calibrators are processed in the sample carousel.
– BIO-FLASH® determines a stable working calibration curve.
– Intuitive software and touchscreen simplify training and day-to-day operation.
– Status screen allows immediate access to system information
QUANTA Flash® Autoimmunity Reagents for BIO-FLASH Analyzer:
Connective Tissue Disease Assays
|ANA CTD Screen Plus||ENA7 Screen|
|SS-A (Ro-60)||SS-A (Ro-52)|
Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS) Assays
|Anti-Cardiolipin IgG||Anti-B2 GP1 IgG|
|Anti-Cardiolipin IgM||Anti-B2 GP1 IgM|
|Anti-Cardiolipin IgA||Anti-B2 GP1 IgA|
|Anit-B2 GP1 Domain 1||Centromere|
Celiac Disease Assays
|Anti-tTG IgA||Anti-DGP IgA|
|Anti-tTG IgG||Anti-DGP IgG|
|DGP Screen IgG/IgA|
Liver Disease Assays