Helena Titan Cellulose Acetate and Agar
– Ideal for small laboratories or research facilities
– Provides enhanced sensitivity, ease of interpretation, quick test results, and excellent resolution
– Used for hemoglobin and protein separations
– All reagents, antisera, controls, and accessories available to run all assays
– Gold standard for abnormal hemoglobin identification including HbS in newborns
– Used in identification of monoclonal gammopathies.
– Test menu Agarose acetate: Alkaline Hemoglobins, Proteins, Lipoproteins,
Alkaline Phosphatase Isoenzymes
– Test menu: Citrate Hemoglobins: alkaline electrophoresis, immunoelectrophoresis, IEP and Double Diffusion
– Complete array of reagents, controls, and accessories available.
– Cellulose Acetate Assay Time: approximately 40 minutes. Citrate Agar Assay Time: approximately 55 minutes.